More than 23 million people in the U.S. rely on private wells for drinking water. There are currently no drinking water standards for private well water and no requirements for private well water testing.
The well-water test kit is an affordable, easy-to-use, accurate way to test and determine the safety of your well water! This product is an essential addition to every home drawing from private water wells, giving you lab-quality results right in your own home.
Find out if your drinking water has harmful levels of these common contaminants
What’s in your well water?
Our Watersafe® Well Water Test Kit was specifically designed to help you test quickly and easily for the most common contaminants found in private well water without paying laboratory fees. If your home draws from private well water, regular testing (recommended yearly or more) is the only way to ensure the purity of your water and safeguard the health of your family.
The EPA recommends testing your private well water at least once a year, so don’t wait! Put your mind at ease and help secure your family’s health with a Watersafe® Well Water Test Kit.
Test Kit allows you to:
- - Test for copper, iron and lead
- - Detect dangerous levels of Nitrates/Nitrites
- - Test for potentially harmful bacteria
- - Reveal the presence of toxins from pesticides or fertilizers
- - Learn your water's pH balance
- - Determine your water’s “hardness”
- - Identify unsafe levels of chlorine in your water
- - Compare all your results with EPA-recommended levels
- - Feel confident in the water you drink and use every day!